Audio & Visual Release
Effective date: 10. August 2022
Release for Audio and Video Recording:
- All classes, telecalls, seminars and workshops are recorded for audio and made available to participants. Online Classes may also be streamed via zoom or other video conferencing platforms, with the cameras generally focused on the person currently speaking.
- This disclaimer is a legal requirement that allows the Company and the Facilitator to record classes, workshops and seminars and send the recordings to all participants to re-listen or watch again.
- When registering for a seminar, class, telecall or workshop participants agree to be recorded, filmed and agree that the recordings – including their face and voice are sent to other class participants.
- If a customer – for whatever reason – does not want to be filmed, he/she must turn of the camera function of his/her device or cover the camera when speaking.
- If a customer does not want to be recorded, all questions can be asked in a written thread as well, that is visible to all other class participants.
Having fully understand the above written,
- I herewith acknowledge and agree that Eva Mosshammer, Steinbach Strasse 23, 5662 St. Georgen, Austria and/or its affiliates ("the Company") may make video and/or audio recordings (“Recordings”) of the classes, workshops, and events in which I am registering and/or participating live.
- As a condition to register for classes, workshops, and events and for other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, non-revocable, transferable right, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world to:
- record me, my name, my likeness and my voice, by any technology or means, while attending or participating in one or more classes, workshops, and events; and
- save, copy, edit, display, distribute, sell and use (collectively, “Use”) such Recordings in any manner or form whatsoever, including, but not limited to, in promotional and marketing materials.
- I understand and agree that the Company may Use the Recordings in composite or edited forms, and I hereby waive my right to inspect or approve any version(s), including the finished version(s), of such Recordings, including written copies, quotes or transcripts that may be created in connection therewith. I also acknowledge and agree that these audio and video records are used for educational and training purposes and that other participants view the records; in this context I waive my personal intellectual property rights (image and audio). This Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Austria without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws.
- I have read this Release, fully understand its terms and understand that I am voluntarily giving up certain rights available to me by law, including, but not limited to, any and all rights to fees or compensation from the Use of the Recordings by the Company or its owners, officers, managers, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, assigns, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, Eva Mosshammer (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for any and all purposes.
- I acknowledge that by checking the box I hereby waive, release and forever discharge the Released Parties from any claims, demands or causes of action I may have arising out of or in connection with the Released Parties’ Use of the Recordings to the greatest extent allowed by law.